once again, Sunday Stealing is making it fun.... unless they secretly want your info!!! LOL. but knowing them for years.... trust me, it's the fun. here's today's fun...
1. What is the nearest book to you? Your Kindle does not count.
2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation
everyday is a ME vacation. i'm retired!
3. How many telephone numbers do you have?
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately?
Fire the teachers who teach nothing but liberalism and who want to tear down statues, paintings and our history
5. Are you a big tipper?
No, but i am fair
6. Do you watch reality shows?
7. Who is your favorite sports team player?
don't watch sports
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why?
none. i'm happy here on earth
9. When was the last time you sat in a church?
every sunday. on my way after i post this.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you?
11. When someone follows you on their blog or subscribes to your Facebook page, do you automatically follow and subscribe back?
nope. have to check out their content first.
you can check it out HERE and have a few laughs checking out the responses.
well hello all. for a change, this is just a post. no challenge, no anything. can you tell i'm bored??? LOL. not sick, just bored....
i'm still having fun with my book folding and my poor cardmaking is being neglected. time is going by quickly and i will soon have to g...
well summer has arrived in the midwest... and with a fierce. we are under heat advisory for this entire weekend where temps are expected to...
well, it's been awhile. hope you all had a fabulous holiday. mine was great. we've had alot of rain and the temps have been cool....