MY CARDS

September 02, 2021

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  been keeping busy with....  not much really.  odds, ends, dog, crafting.  i guess that's a good thing.

i do post my cards daily on my GLITTERBABE page on Facebook.  for those that are on FB and would like to follow / join my group... here's the link...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368899190619723 

my plan is to start posting again here.  hopefully i'll be more consistant than i've been.  so, let's start with this one.....

the image & sentiment are from a set offered by.... ,  geeze, i wish i could remember.... but it was an assortment of images & sentiments from different companies at the beginning of the pandemic.

for this the background is just a scrap of paper, photo corners is done with an SU punch.  as you can see, i've kept with my pretty clean & simple style.  exciting, huh?

well, that's about all i've got.  hope it put a smile on your face.  thanks for stopping by and believe me,  i've truly missed you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Stef it is absolutely fantastic to see you posting on blogger again I have just joined your FB group as I have to post my cards on FB I am on there quite a lot, I love this card great image and colours a super make look forward to seeing more
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again! Glad you re safe and well. Fun card and I love the simplicity. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...