MY CARDS

November 28, 2020

GOD is Amazing and I love this card!

 well, i never got my turkey dinner from the family. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ seems my granddaughter came down with 102 fever thanksgiving morning... and their refrigerator shot craps! ๐Ÿ˜ง but my story has a happy ending!๐Ÿ˜

after that phone call i looked at my dog and asked... so Neenah.  what shall we have for dinner???? i went to the freezer and found a pizza. ๐Ÿ• ok.  THAT was gonna be my thanksgiving dinner.  truth be told, i was OK  with that and i'm sure Neenah was too as she loves pizza crust!

it wasn't 10 mins. after that decision when i get a text from my next door neighbor saying...  "Hi Stef.  would you like a turkey dinner before i put it in the fridge?" ๐Ÿ˜‡wait.  what!  was i reading that right????  i re-read the text!  yep.  i read it right.  so i texted back and said.... "o my word!  i would LOVE one as my thanksgiving plans were just cancelled."  i about cried!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

she brought over a basket filled with a turkey dinner. .... and i MEAN A COMPLETE DINNER. ๐Ÿฆƒ  i got appetizers, meal, rolls, dessert... AND a napkin!  

i literally cried thanking GOD for this blessing and a wonderful neighbor and my thanksgiving was one of the best ever!

never doubt GOD or think HE isn't watching over you.  HE'S there.... ALL THE TIME!๐Ÿ™


this was sooooooooo easy.  the background is a from my page-a-day calendar and i added the deer!.  in my opinion.... this is one of the prettiest cards i've made!  

 i hope your holiday was blessed.  thanks for stopping by.  stay well, stay safe.





3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise. God is indeed good. Sending lots of hugs to you and Neenah. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is very good to us all! And he heard your disappointment loud and clear. So glad you could have turkey. We were supposed to have the twins and their parents for Thanksgiving but someone in Valerie's class tested positive and they had to quarantine, as did we since we had the kids on the weekend. So we did make a turkey with all the fixings and set it on their doorstep so they could enjoy it too. Today was the first day I've been out. No fresh food in the house. So off the grocery I went this morning. I love your card and how easy. Those calendar pages can be awesome. Stay safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, so perfect that your wonderful neighbor brought you food over- so glad that happened. Sorry for our world situation and really sorry for so many of our elders in care facilities that cannot have visitors! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...