MY CARDS

September 15, 2020

Halloween

 well, the weather has turned cooler...  YAY.  in having my furnace serviced for the winter i find i need a new furnace!  happy, but not happy.  my furnace is original to the house (21 yrs) so it's had a good run and i knew it was coming.  not happy about how much it's gonna cost.  living in a modular home is NEVER cheap because EVERYTHING - and i mean EVERYTHING is off-scale.  there is NOTHING normal size in my 1900 sq ft house!   UGH.... and it's not off by alot.  more like a hair off, which raises the price on everything.  but, i knew it was coming.

now to a happier note.  tho i am not a fan of, nor do i celebrate halloween - mostly because (1) the kids are grown and (2) i'm in a 55 + community so there are no kids here, i rarely do halloween cards.  the sad part is... i enjoy making them - even tho they don't sell well either.  sooooooooo, here's a halloween card....

this image was sent to me as happy mail.  i have no clue who it's by - tho i'd love to find out.  if any of you know who this image (the 3 pumpkins) is by, please let me know.  i added the bats and the shading.  easy peasy.  

********

i found a new social site (as FB is getting too annoying).  it's called MeWe and it's FREE.  i have a page & a group.  like FB the page is just for chatting, news, etc. and my group is for my cards / crafts.  there aren't too many other paper crafting groups there but hopefully that will grow.  

here's the link to my group page if you'd like to stop by.  not sure if you have to join the site or not.   https://mewe.com/group/5f5f5af084272a585d71b269

as a last note, my son proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes!  both are in the 40s and i've liked her since the 1st i met her.  they are not planning anything at this time.  maybe next summer or fall GOD WILLING.  otherwise, i am happy to have her in my family

stay well all. stay safe and GOD BLESS.  thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkins! I still enjoy Halloween probably because I love Fall! Welcome back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Vicki. it's nice to be back. FALL is my favorite time of year too.

      Delete
  2. Love the pumpkins and little bats -we don't celebrate Halloween either but have sweets for trick or treaters-up to now grandaughters have enjoyed getting dressed up and trick or treating-not this year though!Congratulations to your son and his Fiancee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...