MY CARDS

August 08, 2020

Let's Drink Wine

 well hello all.  for a change, this is just a post.  no challenge, no anything.  can you tell i'm bored???  LOL.  not sick, just bored.  anyway, i do hope you all are well and keeping busy - well as busy as you're allowed at this time.  

so, here's my card for today.....  I would venture to guess we all can use a little humor about now,  

the background is a napkin.  seems to be

the "in" thing right now and so very 

easy to do.

the wine glass & sentiment is by UNITY

Cork image by SPELLBINDERS

I chalked the glass for wine with

Pan Pastel - Pomegranate

and there ya have it.  hope this brought a smile to your face!  

thanks so much for stopping by.  see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Stef. Hope you and Neenah are both well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And great use for a napkin. This one matches perfectly! Please stay well. We lost my brother to Covid on July 22nd. I really don;t want to see anymore friends or family go through that. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Stef, yes I think we all could use an excuse to have a laugh.....stay safe.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...