MY CARDS

December 18, 2020

Merry, Merry Christmas

 and we're now 6 days away from Christmas!!!!  where has the year gone... as miserable as it's been, too????

my regular xmas has been cancelled.  we can thank Covid for that as gramma & grandpa (on the other side) tested positive.  i've been healthy all this time and hope & pray it continues.  on the good news side...  i'll be going to my son's for xmas this year.  2 yrs he's in his house and i haven't been there yet, but then... i'm no longer a fan of an 80 mile 1 way drive!  so he's coming to get me AND THE DOG (YAY) and we will be spending the holiday with him & his fiance!  can we say BLESSED?????

just about all my christmas cards SOLD.  another blessing for me!!!!  in my personal opinion, covid-or-no-covid... i have been truly blessed.  

on that note, i and wishing you all a BLESSED holiday season.  may peace, comfort, love, good health, miracles & blessings abound for you and yours and continue into the new year.  thank you all for visiting my blog.  you all ALWAYS make me smile.

stay well, stay safe, be blessed.....




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news for you and Neenah. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with them. Christmas blessing. Purrs from Patch and Flower to Neenah. x

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...