MY CARDS

December 07, 2020

Keep on Truckin'

 well, the 1st week of December has come and gone.  i hope your week was way more exciting then mine.... tho... i'm ok with "boredom".  is there really such a thing?  i at least have my dog to keep me company and believe me... you cannot convince me that she DOES NOT UNDERSTAND what i say to her.  if she could talk she'd be yakking my ear off!  LOL

i'm hoping to push myself into joining in some challenges.  i kinda miss those, but seems other things keep popping up.  so, today, my card is another napkin card.  (new obsession????)  a friend sent me some holiday napkins and, as i'm sure you all know, that it's not just the front that makes a pretty card, but so does the rest of the napkin....  in most cases.  so, today i will be showing you 2 cards made from the same napkin...

Card #1 - the front of the napkin...

some of these napkins are just gorgeous!!!

the only change i made was i added the bottom red strip &

added the swirlies.



this image was the rest of the napkin....

i added the snowflake and the sentiment on the bottom.

i'm beginning to like doing napkin cards!!!!


well, that's about it at this end.  all else is good and i hope all else is good for you too.  thanks so much for stopping by.  have a great week!  til next time....




4 comments:

  1. Hi Stef love the fabulous image of the truck always reminds me of the old films we used to watch at this time of year
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Stef. Sounds like Neenah are keeping you entertained. Patch and Flower send purrs to her. Hugs from me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello old friend! How are you? Fine I hope. I see you've moved, and I'm in the process of moving back to blogspot.com too. Free is a good price don't cha think? Well stay healthy, be safe and don't forget that mask. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your napkin cards and isn't it awesome when you get two for one? So totally adorable. I kind of took last week off of crafting not because I got burned out in November but because I had so much to catch up on. One of my SIL's relatives died from the virus last week and the funeral was yesterday so we had the twins overnight. They forgot to send their blankets so it was a very long night with some very unhappy kids. But we made it through. Now I have to get back to making sets of cards as Christmas gifts. Stay safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...