MY CARDS

January 08, 2021

Sending love

 well, the new year went out as usual for me....  i slept thru it all.  that's OK as... i've ALWAYS said.....  "it's the ONLY time i get to sleep a whole year."  LOL


life is good.  a bit boring, but good.  been working on Valentine cards and changing up my usual CAS a bit.  i'm sooooooo NOT used to spending 30 minutes making a card.  my CAS' usually take maybe 10 mins.  however, i do like the "more involved" look.

this is a mix of stamps, scraps, washi tapes, punches, dies, stickers, etc.  i LOVE the look.  hmmm... maybe i'm onto something here!  LOL.

Well, that's about all i got!  thanks for stopping by.  have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for the New Year Stef you wouldn't have slept here!!! The fireworks were ridiculous from about 9 till almost 2 and the noise!!!Beautiful card love the envelope of hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Stef! I like this style too. I wishes my CAS cards would take a half hour. CAS for me takes so much more planning sometimes than a bunch of layers. LOL! I need to learn your technique and save some time. Wishing you a Happy New Year! Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...