MY CARDS

November 15, 2020

Napkin Cards

 well a month has gone by and not much is new for me.  been working on christmas cards and sales have been good.  i found a new website - MeWe as many are leaving facebook.  i have a page at MeWe  in case you'd like to check me out there....  https://mewe.com/i/stefhughes.  not much there as of yet and i'll definitely be staying away from the politics.

seems napkin cards are all the rage lately and a few friends have sent me some.  actually, i've accumulated quite a stash of napkins!!!  at first i was not a fan of napkin cards. they are way too fragile to handle and work with;  but, i persevered and it's become far easier then anticipated and sure makes for some beauties!  here are 2 napkin cards i recently made....

                                            I embossed over this one!


are they great or what?  heck!  these napkins would look great on any holiday table setting IN MY OPINION!  but i'll keep them for cardmaking - LOL.


well, i wish you all a very happy, healthy and blessed thanksgiving.  
stay well, stay safe and thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Neenah. Patch and Flower send purrs. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Stef! Especially love the gnome one but I am into them right now. I have to try a napkin card today. It's been a while since I made one. Thanks for the inspiration. We are fine here. Trying to stay away from most things. Stay safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIYA Stef oh my goodness I have thought about you so much and now I am back I will be able to visit you more often Stef I love the idea of these napkin cards you have made a fantastic card with them unfortunately I don't think I have the patience, lol, I hope that you are keeping well
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Better Together

 well good golly.  where does the time go????  i do hope everyone is well, safe and healthy.  i am in good health and all is good here.  bee...