June 11, 2017

My 1st Time Computer Cards

well, summer has definitely arrived in the midwest.  temps in the mid 90s but not too humid.  we need rain. it hasn't rained in 2 weeks.

not much else going on.  i closed on my refinance of my home and now off to bigger and better things.

with the heat outside, i get to stay inside in the cool air and play.


these were both special requests.  
one for a 6th grader and one for an 11th grader.
these are also the 1st cards i did completely on the computer!
placement, color and sentiment.
i love how they came out and so did the lady who ordered them!

i think i'll be playing more with this on the computer.  be nice to "get the hang of it".

well, another new week starts and more sunshine to enjoy!

have a wonderful week and so glad you stopped by.

2 comments:

  1. Stef, these are really cool! I love that they are computer generated. I'd love to learn how to do that. Been busy with the twins lately but I have a few days off here. Hubby has a medical procedure tomorrow so I have to be go with him. So won't be back with the twins until Wednesday. We are building a new deck on our house. Tom has me sawing and drilling. So not much time in my craft room. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

A Very Merry Christmas

what a busy, busy month!  and i'm not even hosting anything!!!!  go figure! my stamp reorganizing is done.... again ....tho i'm su...