June 04, 2017

Hello June and Mr. Stormtrooper

happy june!  summer has arrived.  it's been hot - high 80s, low 90s.  boo hoo.  i'd rather it stayed in the mid 70s and NO a/c.  now THAT would be dream weather.... for me.  but hey!  it's summer and i'll take it.... heat and all.  i'm really loving the long daylight.  doesn't get really dark til 9:30 p.m.

tomorrow is my son's 45th birthday.  geeze louize.  where the hell did THAT time go????  anyway, he's a huge STAR WARS fan.  always has been... since the very 1st episode.  soooooooo, i made him this card....

 he's gonna LOVE it!!!
found the image trolling google and just colored it with
my copics.  yep.  he's gonna love it!

my month is filling up with baby showers, graduations and just plain fun.  my refi closing is planned for this week.  let's hope it HAPPENS.  the banks always seem to delay things!  

have a great week and hope your june is as great as mine!  thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is awesome, yes he will LOVE IT!

    Too hot to finish planting my flowers so I played. Its actually fun entering challenges again and using my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a Star Wars fan Stef.
    After a few days of temps hotter than Jamaica, we are now back into much cooler temps and a fair bit of rain. However, the weather men are forecasting a "blowtorch" summer here in the UK meaning that we are likely to get some extreme temps - hope we don't have anything too hot as it makes commuting really uncomfortable.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Thank You Apple

it's been a very busy week and now it's almost the end of june.  where in the world does time go? the weather turned hot & hum...