May 30, 2017

Goodbye May

well goodbye may!!! the weather has been gorgeous and the house opened up!  i can only wish this is what summer will be like!  now wouldn't that just be wonderful????  the less i have to turn the air on, the better i like it!  however, with all the nice weather... i have been bored.  i know, right!

i have an over-abundance of cards yet i continue making them.  i took them out of a local shop which added to the abundance.  i thought of maybe making some card fronts, but for some reason, i just can't wrap my mind around that.  it's either the entire card or nothing!!!!

puppy is as bored as i am.  she doesn't want to run outside and play ball and she follows me around like my shadow.  that's a good thing.  she's wonderful company and soooooooooooo good.  i take her for a car ride EVERYDAY!!  even if it's just around the complex.  she's a happy camper!

FYI.... i have some stamps i'll be selling and they'll be on my GLITTERBABE site, so if you're interested... do check back often.

so, just so you're not bored just reading this... i tried my hand at some humor...

i thought this was funny!

well, off to see what i can get into today.  another beautiful day.  what a fabulous blessing!

hope may was good to you. have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Made me chuckle.
    Glad to hear the weather is being good to you.
    We have just had the Late May bank holiday weekend and the weather has been really up & down...hottest day so far this year but also several thunder storms. At least I managed to get my fencing stained at the front of the house (even if it did nearly kill me LOL).
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bored! OMG come finish organizing my room. It is all put b ack together and I still have a pile in tghe living room. Its amazing how I can collect so much stuff! Cute card, I'm hungry now.

    You took you cards ut of the shop???? I thought they were moving pretty well?

    I am so loving this weather....to bad it wont keep

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving this weather....to bad it wont keep


    เล่นบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

The Great Eclipse

so today, august 21, 2017 is supposed to be a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!  exciting huh? i'm having no part of it.  it's like the advertis...