May 22, 2017

End of May and New Group

and now it's almost the END of may!  geeze louize!  can time fly any faster????

not much has been going on.  weather has been a mixed bag of rain, wind, storms, sun; but then, isn't that always the way lately?

i've worked on my stamps and have a few to find a new home for.... tho, in my opinion.... i could really have alot more if i ever talk myself out of why do i really need so many in the first place.  come on!  do i really need 86 - hello friend, dear friend, my friend stamps????  LOL.

i've opened a group on facebook where i will be selling some of those stamps AND my cards.  it's a closed group so if you would like to join, please let me know.  here's the link..... GLITTERBABE GREETINGS.  i do hope you come by and take a look around.

well, that's about it at this end.  have a wonderful end of may.  so enjoyed your visit!

3 comments:

  1. One of these days I will actually get the chance to sort through all my stash. I'm sure I have duplicates of a variety of things LOL.
    Weather here in the UK has been pretty drizzly on & off with some heavy downpours late afternoon evening. We had a massive thunder storm on Saturday but it hasn't really cleared the air and it still feels very "muggy".
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph- we have been on the run, so not much time for blog stops. Yes, our weather is crazy! My Mother is living with me know, so hard to know what to wear so she is warm enough! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hard to know what to wear so she is warm enough! LOL
    gclub

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

A Very Merry Christmas

what a busy, busy month!  and i'm not even hosting anything!!!!  go figure! my stamp reorganizing is done.... again ....tho i'm su...