January 15, 2017

First Half of January....

has anyone else noticed that's it's already the middle of january???  really?  i am NOT that busy and yet half of january is gone.  i'll be really old really fast is this speed warp keeps going!  geeze louize!



the shop that closed where i used to sell my cards has re-opened under a new name, new owners and new store.  it's YUGE!!!! and gorgeous... and yes, my cards are there!  the new owners bought all the old inventory so they had tons to open with.  it's stunning.

to my local friends... it's COUNTRY DIVA'S BOUTIQUE in downtown sandwich.
to my other friends, you can take a look around here.. COUNTRY DIVAS BOUTIQUE



mojo comes and goes.  he's moodier than a teen PMSing.  however, he did stop long enough to get creative...

 i thought this was fun.
my friend, lindab, sent me these die cuts (thank you linda)
and i truly have a hard time rolling them into the
flowers they are meant to become.  but fear not!
i figured it out.
however, this is the negative and i thought it looked
like PAISLEY.  so this is what i came up with.
fun, huh?



my YOUNIQUE VIRTUAL PARTY is still going on with my EXTRA SPECIAL... 2 people to buy ANY 2 PENCILS will get the sharpener FREE from me!  this goes until wednesday, jan. 18.  you can shop or just take a look-see by clicking this link and click on SHOP THIS PARTY NOW!  i'm trying to get my leader to Punta Cana AND get me to my next level.  sure would appreciate your help!

well... happy january and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Glad to hear your cards are still on sale at the new shop. Hope you and Neenah are both well. Skipper is doing well at the moment and sends purrs to Neenah. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this!!!!! Never thought of this idea. Yep, rolling the flowers are a pain but they are pretty.

    I saw pics of the new store, gorgeous. Glad your cards are moving. Maybe someday I'll get there.

    Mojo stopped by for a bit, got a card made. posted on blog and two challenges entered. He has since left. LOL

    OMG, I'm thrilled Jan is half over. I detest winter, I'm counting down until spring. Take care.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Stef. I thought maybe you used the inlaid die technique when I first saw it. I have similar dies that I have never used. My fingers with their arthritis don;t seem to roll very well. I can't believe how fast the weeks go. Next week I have some medical tests at the hospital so I'll be getting ready for those this week. I'll be glad when they are done. Twins are doing great although right now they both have stuffy noses and it's hard for them to breathe. Most of my days are spent helping with them. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how quickly time is flying.
    Love your fun 'Happy' card - great use of the negative parts of the die-cuts.
    We had our first bit of snow in this part of the UK but it didn't hang around long - there seems to be a bigger problem with the threat of floods along our coast due to higher than normal tidal surges but so far things haven't been too bad. Hope the weather is not causing you problems where you are.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun idea- I have a few of those never used dies! I never thought of using them like this!
    Yes, time is FLYING! Middle of January- what! I had a fun Christmas- went out West with the family as son could not get off work- it was a blast! Then ran to Dallas to go to doc with my Mom- she ended up coming back to chilly Illinois with me : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this fun idea- I have a few of those never used dies! I never thought of using them like this!
    Yes, time is FLYING! Middle of January- what! I had a fun Christmas- went out West with the family as son could not get off work- it was a blast! Then ran to Dallas to go to doc with my Mom- she ended up coming back to chilly Illinois with me : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm happy when I'm back to the blogs. Beautiful blogs. Yes, already in mid-January, yippee ... spring will come soon ...

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

I'm Staying

wow!  thank you to all who said "please don't close your blog!" i know, right!  it's been 9 yrs.  i don't think i can...