December 02, 2016

Short Post

a new month has begun.  december got here fast.... real fast.  i'm still looking for APRIL!!!

i'm just about done on my stamps.  i guess it's more of a cleaning up and out then a reorganizing because they're all still in the same place, save for the ones i no longer use and will ship them off to a few friends.  it's taken me 3 weeks! geeze louize!  way too many stamps... yet i keep buying more.  call me CRAZY!

anyway, no craftiness, no creating and not even working on my Etsy.. so this post is short.

enjoy each day and be thankful for it.  i'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! Great way to stay indoors now that it is getting colder. We are going to be in the single digits at night for a bit - good thing we have an electric blanket! Warms the bed up nicely so you don't have to crawl into a icy cold bed. ~chris

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

I'm Staying

wow!  thank you to all who said "please don't close your blog!" i know, right!  it's been 9 yrs.  i don't think i can...