Skip to main content

Busy, Busy, Busy

well... another week has zoomed by and it is now the middle of november!!!  this time i have a reason it went by so fast.  i've opened an ETSY shop!  had one way back in 2009 and closed it.  decided to make another attempt at it where i'll be selling my images --- yep, i'm bringing them back out ---
my cards and a few other things i can drum up.  you can check it out by clicking the badge on the top right column.  REMEMBER....  it's still "in the works."

the weather has been gorgeous and i've been able to open the back door a little bit.  puppy loves laying in front of the open door!  she's been so bored and neglected lately while i've been working on the stuff for the shop.  poor puppy!  now it's turning colder and she'll really get bored because you KNOW i won't be going out much.  bye bye puppy rides!!!!  call me cruel!  LOL

anyway, i have gotten all my december birthday, anniversary AND xmas cards done and ready to be sent out!  gosh i'm good!!!  LOL

here's what i've worked on....

this is too cute.
a picture i found on PINTEREST 
and i side embossed.

i belong to the STAMPS OF LIFE club.
this was one of the sets.  GREAT...
because i had NO gingerbread anything!
too much fun here!

well, that's about it for this week.  i'll be on the computer most of the week working on things for the shop.  wish me luck and please do check it out!

have a great week!

Comments

  1. Two lovely cards Stef.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef I love both cards. Santa is such a great image and very colorful. The gingerbread men are just too cute. I'm not sure I have any gingerbread stamps but maybe as digis somewhere. Went for a nice walk today. The weather was beautiful but I'm afraid it won't last. The twins are keeping me busy, either watching them or shopping for them or making their parents meals. At least I am not working. And I did get some crafty time over the weekend. Have a super week. I do wish I could say I had my Christmas cards done and ready to go. Not happening this week anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the Santa, did you stamp that or just print the picture. I so love Gingerbread men. I have checked out the Samps of Life club several times. Very impressive, yesterday I went to a scrapbook crop and my table maytes were talking about this club. just have so much stuff......no time to use

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Short Post

a new month has begun.  december got here fast.... real fast.  i'm still looking for APRIL!!!

i'm just about done on my stamps.  i guess it's more of a cleaning up and out then a reorganizing because they're all still in the same place, save for the ones i no longer use and will ship them off to a few friends.  it's taken me 3 weeks! geeze louize!  way too many stamps... yet i keep buying more.  call me CRAZY!

anyway, no craftiness, no creating and not even working on my Etsy.. so this post is short.

enjoy each day and be thankful for it.  i'll be back soon.

New Chairs

so i trot off to my local consignment shop in search of a wine rack.  instead, i found 2 chairs that i fell in love with.  the price tags said $25 each.  well, i thought that was a steal so i bought them.  they were going to replace a loveseat.  the consignment shop took the loveseat.  is this great or what?


what's even more of a blessing is... when i went to pick up the chairs the store owner said ...
her: i'm so sorry but i made a mistake on the price of the chairs.
me:  oh?
her:  yes.  i rang up the wrong color price tag.  the tag was purple and i rang it up wrong.
me:  and????
her:  the chairs were 1/2 price!!! so instead of $25 each they are $13 each.
me:  you're kidding right?
her:  no.  i'm so sorry.
me:  GOD IS GOOD!
her:  amen

so she totally reversed the 1st charge and changed it to the new one.  now, for sure, i'm gonna LOVE these chairs!  they are sooooooo comfortable to.

truth is... GOD IS GOOD.

A New Journey

so i decided to try a new endeavor!  i went to a craft fair and picked up some YOUNIQUE makeup.  everyone raves about their mascara - which i DID NOT purchase.  i got me some liquid foundation and i absolutely love it. LOVE IT!  so i then treated myself to their PRIMER and a LIPSTICK.  well, holy moly!  that primer not only makes my skin feel sooooooooooooooo soft, but what i found out is that if you use primer the makeup DOES NOT sink into your skin, therefore leaving a smooth look!  now how cool is that????  as for the lipstick?  i finally found one that actually stays on ALL DAY!
needless to say, i heard it calling me.  so i got hold of a girl i know who sells it and..... BADDA BOOM, BADDA BING... i joined her team.

i am now holding my FIRST virtual party - which means... you can see, check out and purchase it all without even leaving your house!!!  the party runs until the 16th of this month.  sooooooooo, who want's to check it out and get me started?  you can find it all here…