November 01, 2010

Disclaimer & Copyright

Disclaimer: my images are all hand-drawn by me. if they resemble something drawn by someone else it is purely coincidental and only proves that great minds think alike

Copyright: All ©Glitterbabe Greetings digital stamps are the copyrighted original designs of me, Stef Hughes. All my images are intended for your personal use and may be used ONLY as elements in your finished projects. Any unlawful copying, distribution or adaption of any image without the creators proir permission is in breach of copyright laws and will be subject to prosecution.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Mam, I promise to behave. Actually I shouldn't make light of this it IS a serious issue. You need to protect your art.
    Hugs,
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

Goodbye September

well, here i go saying it again.... time just flies.  september came and went .... or is just about "went".  geeze.  did i accompl...