September 17, 2008

SILHOUETTE FRIENDSHIP


Well, this is my first post in blogland and i've no clue what i'm doing. so i'm just gonna dive in.

Here's a card I did for today's Splitcoast Ways to Use It challenge - which was silhouettes. Not too bad for my 2d challenge. This is gonna be fun!
I used SU cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze (which I just love) and Kiwi Kiss. The stamp is also SU - Inspired by Nature.
I used my Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls embossing folder for the blue background and then drew squiggles around the card. The "Thinking of you" is from the SU Circle of Friendship set and pasted on a SU designer label punch.
Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna visit from glitterbabe? just leave me a comment and i'll be by in a flash! i'll be sure to bring a smile! oh, and thanks for bringing your smile to me!!!

End of May and New Group

and now it's almost the END of may!  geeze louize!  can time fly any faster???? not much has been going on.  weather has been a mixed ...